Does any of the following apply to you?
- I need to polish my presentation delivery
- I need to regularly persuade people to commit to my ideas
- I sometimes wonder if people are bored when I am presenting
- I can’t bare the thought of doing another death-by-powerpoint
- I have to get a group of people together to commit to a plan
- I need to get decent ideas out of my team in the most efficient way without causing conflict
- Group politics is getting in the way of team planning
- In my meetings, the same people always speak and the same people always keep quiet
- My team often don’t get my intended meaning in meetings and emails
- I sometimes get offended by a colleagues choice of words or tone
- I have never considered if my colleagues get my intended meaning or are offended
- I talk too much during meetings
- I bore people with the details in meetings
If even one of the above applies to you, I can assist with some custom made material to eliminate your problem.
I do training and facilitation with a focus on modern, short presentations, participative planning and personality styles.
Pop me a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more about your experience.